Jim has been a coach at all levels of basketball for over 27 years including Middle School, High School and College basketball. His positions over this period included:
- Asst. Coach for Morris Revolution, a minor league professional team
- Assistant Men's Basketball Coach for County College of Morris
- Head Women’s Basketball Coach for County College of Morris
- Head Coach for Denville 7th and Asst. Coach 6th Grade Travel Teams
- Head AAU Coach for 17 and under Boy’s Basketball
- Head Boy’s High School Basketball Coach for Morris Catholic High School
In addition to coaching Jim devotes a lot of time to personal skill training of players to improve their basketball skill set. Jim's coaching philosophy is to work closely with the players and to positively reinforce skills as well as basketball fundamentals to help a player gain confidence in his game and grow with the team.
Jim is a devoted student of basketball and loves to teach and coach particularly to the Middle School age player.